PORTABLE CABIN RENTALS
Whether you need extra accommodation, storage, a space to work, or portable accessible facilities, renting a relocatable cabin is a convenient and affordable short or long-term solution.
Benefit from the flexibility of leasing to add space, achieve independence and expand opportunities. Highlander has a wide range of cabins, site utilities and accessible units for hire.
PORTABLE LOO FOR HIRE
Fully transportable ablution for events and special occasions!
- A proper flushing toilet and hand washing facility.
- 1000-litre holding tank with 200-litre fresh water tank.
- Can be used off grid or connected to services.
- Can be transported by you to your site by a small truck or ute.
- Easy to set up.
- Can be delivered to site by our team.
- Has two hand basins – one on the inside and another on the outside for added convenience.
- We can provide a full time attendant for the duration of your event if required.
- Our team can provide effluent transfer during your event if the need arises.
- Electronic waste monitoring system.
- Comes with bathroom tissue and hand washing soap dispenser.
- LED lighting inside and out.
Transport and discharge fees may apply.
Phone Tash on 027 664 7877
STORAGE UNIT FOR HIRE
4m x 2.4m — 23m3 — Clean, dry & secure!
- Great for moving house. We can drop it off and you can take your time loading it. When you’re ready, we pick it up and take it to your new location anywhere in NZ.
- Loading ramp ( which can be easily removed if required).
- Short-term or long-term rental.
- Utilises our cost-effective transportation system which doesn’t require heavy truck transport and cranes.
Phone Tash on 027 664 7877
Frequently Asked Questions
What rental periods are available?
Highlander Cabins, Sleep-outs and Utility buildings are subject to a minimum rental period of six months, or by negotiation. Rental periods are open ended and can be tailored to your particular requirements.
What payment terms are available?
Payment is made by direct credit to our bank account with weekly, two-weekly and monthly options.
Is a form of bond required at time of contract?
A refundable deposit is payable at the time of hire. The amount refunded is dependent upon the condition of the cabin when the rental period ends.
How does the building get power and water?
Power is provided by means of a 10m electrical lead with an approved caravan plug which is supplied with the cabin. A standard garden hose can be connected to the cabin to provide a water supply. The only other thing to consider is handling waste water.
Do the cabins need to be insured?
We have insurance cover for the cabin itself but you will need to arrange insurance cover for all personal belongings kept in the cabin.
Is there a delivery fee?
Yes as there are costs involved in getting the cabin to you. This fee varies according to the delivery location. Please contact your local franchise or our head office for specific quote.
Are there any space restrictions associated with delivery?
Cabins can be delivered virtually anywhere provided the proposed cabin site is level and any access gateways and thoroughfares are at least 3 metres wide. If in doubt, please contact us and we will arrange a site inspection if necessary.
If there is no local franchise in my area can I still rent from Highlander?
Highlander will endeavour to cater nationwide, please contact our head office if you are unsure about your area.
What if I’m in Australia?
Our sister companies are located in Perth WA. For more information please contact:
0061 8 6377 8335